majestic five-bedroom villa near seminyak beach
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Lataliana is set at around 300m from the beach in the very heart of trendy Seminyak, the chic cosmopolitan area of Bali with several chic cocktail bars, designer boutiques, internationally-acclaimed fine-dining restaurants and hot night spots to its credit. The Seminyak beach is famous for its world-class surf breaks and panoramic coastline views and is a gathering place for the local and expatriate communities to enjoy the legendary sunsets. The neighbouring Mesari Stables offers rides along the beach.
Lataliana is a complex of two private luxury Bali villas located near the Seminyak beach. Lataliana 1 is a charming five-bedroom villa featuring first class service from an experienced team of staff, gourmet cuisine, extensive facilities and round the clock security. Warm, generous hospitality, the ultimate private getaway, a modern take on beautiful Balinese architecture and landscaping are what make this property so endearing to guests.
Lataliana I blends stylish modern architecture with custom-made furnishings crafted from the century-old recycled timbers of a traditional Indonesian phinisi schooner. It has spacious rooms, large free-form swimming pool, historic joglo bale pavilion, and an abundance of space. All five bedrooms are equipped with air conditioning, ceiling fans, satellite-channel TVs and Blu-ray disc players. Four bedrooms have king-size beds (two of which can be converted to twins) while the smallest bedroom is furnished with a queen-size bed. All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms that are remarkably spacious.
The large living room has an open plan design with glass doors that can be opened for cross ventilation or closed for air-conditioned comfort. This area is perfect for entertaining as it opens to a broad covered terrace running the length of the building, just a step or two above the pool deck. Adjoining the living room is an air-conditioned home theatre room with Bose surround sound and a 51-inch flat-screen satellite-channel TV and Blu-ray disc player, complemented by a library of 1000 DVDs. The room is furnished with three comfortable sofas. Open on three sides to the pool deck, the dining pavilion of Lataliana I features a solid wood table seating 16 and a sideboard. A guest wash room also leads off the dining pavilion.
Guests can also rent "The Floating Annexe", an adjacent and fully self-contained one-bedroom suite, with a separate living room, giving a three-bedroom configuration. Or for larger groups you can also rent Lataliana 2 with 2 bedrooms making a total of 8 bedrooms which can sleep up to 16 adults and 8 young children.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|4 bedroom||USD 970||2|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,213||2|
|6 bedroom||USD 1,328||2|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,819||7|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,819||7|
|6 bedroom||USD 1,946||7|
* Daily Rates are inclusive of all taxes and service charge.
* Discounted rates for stays of 7+ nights
* Daily breakfast
* WiFi Internet connection
* Shuttle service to Seminyak
* Welcome pack - welcome drink, fruit basket, cold towels and fresh flowers
* Turn down setup service with chocolates/cookies
* Personal service by the villa staff including full time manager, housekeeper, chef, 24-hour security
* Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
* Airport transfers
* Premium one bedroom villa can only be rented in conjunction with Lataliana 1 or Lataliana 2
* Provisioning costs
* Tour & activity reservations & coordination
* Spa treatments
When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to EH within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, EH reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by EH:
For villas in Indonesia, Thailand and Sri Lanka:
For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
For all other countries:
For rentals beginning more than 60 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 50% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 60 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 50% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 50% balance not less than 60 days before the scheduled arrival date.
If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to the manager. All cancellation notices received by the manager will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest's party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and moneys paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher. If the information in any of these is inconsistent, the most recently issued terms will prevail.