A tropical paradise with great location
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Villa Jemma is located in an exclusive and secluded enclave just off Seminyak’s vibrant Jalan Laksmana, which is home to some of Bali’s best stores, clubs, bars and restaurants. Seminyak’s surf beaches are also close by. Guests of the villa can also enjoy convenient access to Pura Petitenget, a beachside temple where they can often witness ancient ceremonies being performed by locals dressed in stunning traditional clothes. Bali’s premier sports and leisure venue, the Canggu Club provides complimentary guest membership during the stay in the villa.
Villa Jemma is a tropical paradise, complete with a team of professional and caring staff. The property enjoys a secluded location, yet it is within walking distance of sophisticated Seminyak’s best restaurants, bars and beaches. The villa has a gorgeous garden landscaped with intriguing Indonesian artifacts, beautifully complimented with fragrant frangipani, orchids and bougainvillea.
The bright and airy living area of Villa Jemma opens onto the garden on one side and a courtyard to another. The area has a traditional pitched roof and is decorated with contemporary artworks. A huge rattan sofa and an eight-seater dining table overlook the surrounding lush landscape. Glass doors on both sides slide back to create a delightful indoor/outdoor tropical living space. Outdoors, the main highlight is the pool, opposite which is a comfortable thatched bale with ample seating for six.
Of all the four bedrooms of Villa Jemma, the upper-floor master bedroom is particularly private and has its own comfortably furnished balcony. The two guest rooms on the ground floor open directly onto the garden and pool. The third guest bedroom conveniently doubles as an air-conditioned study/TV room. All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have en-suite bathrooms with tubs and rain showers. The villa also provides personalized staff who have been professionally trained and will do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly Balinese hospitality.
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
* Daily Rates are inclusive of all taxes and service charge.
* Discounted rates for stays of 10+ nights
* Complimentary membership at the Canggu Club
* Electricity, mains water
* Daily breakfast
* Personal Chef
* Daily maid service
* Pool attendant
* Wifi internet
* Provisioning costs
* Groceries and beverages are billed at cost price plus a 20% service charge
* Tour & activity reservations & coordination
* Spa treatments
When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to EH within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, EH reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by EH:
For villas in Indonesia, Thailand and Sri Lanka:
For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
For all other countries:
For rentals beginning more than 60 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 50% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 60 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 50% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 50% balance not less than 60 days before the scheduled arrival date.
If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to the manager. All cancellation notices received by the manager will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest's party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and moneys paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher. If the information in any of these is inconsistent, the most recently issued terms will prevail.