Charming design with sophisticated facilities
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Overlooking the Indian Ocean, Seseh Beach Villa is a five-bedroom luxury home located in the peaceful rural village of Seseh on Bali’s south-west coast. Guests can join some of the village activities such as watch the temple processions, or befriend the staff and get invited to ceremonies. Although the villa is set away from sophisticated facilities, the complimentary services of car and driver ensure that guests have easy access to the many cultural, natural, gastronomic and retail delights of Bali.
Seseh Beach Villa I has been perfectly designed for indoor and outdoor living and comes complete with a swimming pool, a rooftop sunset terrace, and both air-conditioned and semi-alfresco living and dining areas. Away from the madding crowds, guests can wake to the sound of the waves washing ashore and at night walk under the starlit sky. The villa is packed with facilities such as PlayStation, Wii and Xbox (with a 60-inch smart TV to play them on), as well as a whole host of regular games and toys to keep all members of the family happy and occupied. It is served by a team of staff who have been professionally trained to provide the very best service.
Seseh Beach Villa I consists of five bedrooms with two master suites and three guest bedrooms. The master suites are situated upstairs in separate wings and offer spectacular sea views from their four-poster king-size beds and from their breezy balconies. The ensuite bathrooms have an indoor and an outdoor shower, as well as a rooftop soaking tub. The three guestrooms are located on the ground floor and are furnished with king-size beds that convert to twins. Glass doors slide open to terraces overlooking the garden and pool while walk-through dressing rooms lead to air-conditioned bathrooms. With twin beds that convert to a king, and a satellite-channel TV and DVD player, the guest room to the rear of the ground floor is well suited for children.
The air-conditioned indoor living and dining room of Seseh Beach villa have floor-to-ceiling glass doors open to the garden. The spacious lounge is comfortably furnished with sofas and a wall unit supporting a 62-inch flat-screen with satellite-channel TV, DVD, Xbox and Playstation. The dining area has a beautiful wooden table for 12 and next to it a bar counter overhung with copper lanterns. Outdoors, the swimming pool shares space with an open-sided lounge pavilion, furnished with water hyacinth sofas, coffee tables and a large satellite-channel TV. At the opposite end is the dining pavilion, furnished with a table for 12 and offers a semi-alfresco dining experience.
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
* Daily Rates are inclusive of all taxes and service charge.
* Discounted rates for stays of 10+ nights
* Electricity, mains water
* Exclusive use of the villa and all its facilities, including the services of a villa manager, chef, housekeeping, and a car and driver for up to 8 hours a day(petrol extra).
* Pool attendant
* Wifi internet
* Provisioning costs
* Groceries and beverages are billed at cost price plus a 20% service charge
* Tour & activity reservations & coordination
* Spa treatments
When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to EH within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, EH reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by EH:
For villas in Indonesia, Thailand and Sri Lanka:
For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
For all other countries:
For rentals beginning more than 60 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 50% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 60 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 50% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 50% balance not less than 60 days before the scheduled arrival date.
If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to the manager. All cancellation notices received by the manager will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest's party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and moneys paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher. If the information in any of these is inconsistent, the most recently issued terms will prevail.