Colonial splendour with state-of-the-art luxuries
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Windu Asri is located in Petitenget on the edge of Seminyak. It is convenient to Legian beach and the growing number of designer boutiques, sumptuous spas, chic lounges and vibrant nightspots of Seminyak. The villa location also provides easy access to the mountains and rice terraces on the western slopes as also to the cultural and artistic town of Ubud. The Sunset Route, gateway to the eastern side of the island, is just five minutes' from the property.
Villa Windu Asri is a new "Raffles Style," exclusive-use, private villa that offers impeccable five-star services, state-of-the-art facilities and luxurious accommodation in beautiful suites. All rooms are spacious and designed and furnished for relaxing and entertaining on a grand scale. The villa combines the grandeur artistry of the colonial with high quality artwork and understated décor and is ideal for those who seek, and are used to nothing but the best.
All the six bedroom suites of villa Windu Asri are similar in size and design, providing guests access to the same high standard of comfort. Most of the bedroom suites are situated in the main houses while two are set in the single-storey, poolside guesthouse. All bedrooms have en-suite traditional open air bathrooms, in addition to air-conditioned vanity and dressing rooms. All toilets are in separate rooms to the vanities and hand basins. Each room has access to a balcony or terrace and is equipped with a 40-inch flatscreen LED TV complete with international channels, DVD player and a room safe.
The open-sided lounge and dining pavilion form the social hub of villa Windu Asri. The sitting area is fan-cooled and is fitted with sofas, ottomans, lazy planter chairs and coffee tables. The adjacent dining area hosts a table for 12 but has seating capacity that can be extended to accommodate 16 guests. The villa also has an air-conditioned media room furnished with a comfortable sofa and satellite TV with 60-inch high definition screen and enhanced sound. Outdoors, guests will find more space to relax in the tropical garden and the pool, which illuminated with deep blue shades.
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
* Daily Rates are inclusive of all taxes and service charge.
* 10 double bedroom suites are available when the 6 bedroom Villa Windu Asri and 4 bedroom Villa Windu Sari are linked via a discretely positioned gateway.
* Discounted rates for stays of 10+ nights
* Electricity, mains water
* Daily breakfast
* Personal Chef
* Daily maid service
* Pool attendant
* Wifi internet
* Provisioning costs
* Groceries and beverages are billed at cost price plus a 20% service charge
* Tour & activity reservations & coordination
* Spa treatments
When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to EH within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, EH reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by EH:
For villas in Indonesia, Thailand and Sri Lanka:
For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
For all other countries:
For rentals beginning more than 60 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 50% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 60 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 50% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 50% balance not less than 60 days before the scheduled arrival date.
If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to the manager. All cancellation notices received by the manager will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest's party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and moneys paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher. If the information in any of these is inconsistent, the most recently issued terms will prevail.