A haven of peace and tranquility
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Villa Damai at Canggu Terrace is a comfortably designed, contemporary-styled three-bedroomed villa which is set amidst rice fields, coconut trees, banana plantations and traditional Balinese villages. From the privacy of your bedroom, you can watch the harvest activities and the world go by. There are no bars or restaurants in the immediate vicinity to break the solitude or mar the rural pleasures though there are a few warungs or local cafes selling snacks. If you wish a break from the solitude, cosmopolitan Seminyak, with its stores, restaurants and bars is just six kilometres away. Echo Beach, famous for its pounding surf, is also about 6 kms from the villa.
Overlooking the verdant rice fields, Villa Damai at Canggu Terrace is haven of peace and tranquility. Combining traditional Balinese design and decor with all the comforts of the twenty first century, the villa offers the highest level of service to ensure that your every holiday need is looked after. This beautiful home away from home is serviced by an efficient and well trained staff including a chef to tempt you with the choicest local and Western delights and a villa manager to arrange a luxurious massage or a daytrip to Ubud and surrounds. Villa Damai is one of three luxury villas that make up Canggu Terrace. It can be booked independently or with the other two villas for a grand gathering of up to 16 guests.
The three bedrooms of Villa Damai are well-positioned to allow you to enjoy the stunning views of the pool and neighboring rice fields. Each bedroom is air-conditioned and has an ensuite bathroom and a private terrace or balcony. The master bathroom has an additional outdoor shower. The sun terrace of the master bedroom looks out over the pool and mesmerizing rice-field vista just beyond. The villa has two guest suites, one upstairs and one downstairs. One of them has a queen sized bed while the other is fitted with twin beds that can be converted into a king. All the bedrooms have TV and other entertainment facilities.
Guests can relish the chef's delicious meals in the tropical-styled dining room fitted with a wooden table for six. The area is naturally cooled by the soothing breezes that flow in through two sets of sliding doors leading out to the pool deck. An integrated kitchen in this area is fitted with all modern amenities including gas hob and microwave. The air conditioned living room is located upstairs and is equipped with 42-inch satellite-channel TV, DVD player, iPod dock, and Bose audio system and furnished with a large sofa. Outdoors, the swimming pool occupies the pride of place and overflows into a shallow pool for the convenience of the kids. The landscaped garden is filled with palms, ferns, and beautiful orchids. The small lawn provides the perfect spot for a barbecue.
Villa Damai can be booked independently or together with Villa Penari and/or Villa Arza giving the option for 3, 5 or 8 bedrooms.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|3 bedroom||USD 312||2|
|3 bedroom||USD 404||5|
|3 bedroom||USD 566||7|
* Daily Rates are inclusive of all taxes and service charge.
* Villa Damai can be booked independently or with the other two villas of the estate for a grand gathering of up to 16 guests.
* Exclusive use of the villa and all its facilities, including the services of a staff team including villa manager, chef, villa attendants.
* A car and driver for up to eight hours a day (excluding petrol) at a special rate of USD35++/day
* Discounted rates for stays of 10+ nights
* Electricity, mains water
* Wifi internet
* Provisioning costs
* Groceries and beverages are billed at cost price plus a 20% service charge
* Tour & activity reservations & coordination
* Spa treatments
When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to EH within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, EH reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by EH:
For villas in Indonesia, Thailand and Sri Lanka:
For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
For all other countries:
For rentals beginning more than 60 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 50% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 60 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 50% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 50% balance not less than 60 days before the scheduled arrival date.
If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to the manager. All cancellation notices received by the manager will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest's party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and moneys paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher. If the information in any of these is inconsistent, the most recently issued terms will prevail.