A magical retreat in every way
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
The scenic Villa Asta is about 10 minutes' walk from Batubelig Beach on Bali's south-western coast. An easy stroll along the sand will bring you to the Mozaic Beach Club while a five minutes’ walk is all you need to reach some of the area’s finest dining restaurants. Cosmopolitan Seminyak, with its array of internationally-renowned restaurants, bars and shopping stores is a short drive away. The villa also provides convenient access to Canggu Club where guests enjoy complimentary membership during their stay.
Complete with a swimming pool, koi ponds and well-furnished and beautifully decorated pavilions, Villa Asta is an excellent accommodation for families. Designed by internationally renowned architect Guy Morgan, the villa has ample space for families to holiday together and had a range of amenities to amuse kids as well as welcoming space for the grown-ups. Parents can also relax with complete peace of mind knowing that their children are safe within the villa grounds. Apart from the pool, the villa offers hours of fun with its pool table, table tennis, a badminton/ volleyball court, home theatre and computer.
The master pavilion of villa Asta houses two air-conditioned bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, a sun terrace and a fabulous 12-metre plunge pool. Both bedrooms feature canopied four-poster king-size bed and an extra-long window seat to relax with a book or watch the 29-inch plasma TV. The sliding glass doors open onto private garden bathrooms with over-sized, marble bathtubs. The three guest bedroom suites are located on the ground floor of the entertainment pavilion at the far end of the garden. These air-conditioned rooms have twin beds that can convert to a king, with two roll away beds tucked under. Each has a walk-in wardrobe, and an ensuite garden bathroom with walk-in shower.
The pool-edge living pavilion of villa Asta features an open-plan living with sliding doors that open on all four sides. Across the koi pond is a second open-sided, fan-cooled pavilion with designer-chic upholstered chairs. The adjacent black marble bar provides a more casual place to congregate in front of the well-equipped, open-air slate-floored service kitchen. The villa also has a semi-open-air games room with pool table, table tennis, media area with a 52-inch TV and DVD player, and a computer with internet access. Outdoors, the well maintained garden is dominated by a swimming pool with a nearby bale. At the far end of the garden is a walled grass court suitable for playing badminton, tennis, volleyball, football and other games.
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
* Daily Rates are inclusive of all taxes and service charge.
* Discounted rates for stays of 10+ nights
* Exclusive use of the villa and all its facilities, including the services of a staff team including villa manager, chef, villa attendants.
* Airport transfers and a car and driver for up to 10 hours a day (excluding petrol).
* Electricity, mains water
* Daily breakfast
* Daily maid service
* Wifi internet
* Guest membership of the Canggu Club
* Additional hours for a 10-passenger van with driver are charged at US$10 per hour.
* Provisioning costs
* Groceries and beverages are billed at cost price plus a 20% service charge
* Tour & activity reservations & coordination
* Spa treatments
* Events for up to 80 people (50 sitting) can be held within the villa's spacious gardens.
When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to EH within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, EH reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by EH:
For villas in Indonesia, Thailand and Sri Lanka:
For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
For all other countries:
For rentals beginning more than 60 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 50% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 60 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 50% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 50% balance not less than 60 days before the scheduled arrival date.
If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to the manager. All cancellation notices received by the manager will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest's party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and moneys paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher. If the information in any of these is inconsistent, the most recently issued terms will prevail.