An oasis of luxury
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Villa Bendega Nui borders a small fishing village in the district of Canggu in south-west of Bali. Surrounded by terraced rice fields, the residence is just a few minutes’ walk from the beach. Despite the idyllic rural settings, the villa is just about 20 minutes' drive from the fine dining restaurants, chic stores, and happening bars of Seminyak. Bali's cultural centre of Ubud is an hour away while the international airport is about 30 minutes from the villa.
Designed in partnership with internationally renowned architect Glenn Parker, Bendega Nui incorporates traditional Balinese architecture within a modern tropical design. The residence is set in an acre of serene tropical gardens overlooking the rice fields, and is a short walk from the beach. An oasis of luxury, the villa has four large bedrooms, a reading bale, gym and massage room with outdoor bath, a library, a games room complete with pool table, and a sun deck hidden below the pool. A stunning open area overlooks the rice fields, while a large infinity-edge pool is well situated to catch the fabulous Bali sunsets.
Bendega Nui has three large bedrooms, each with ensuite bathroom with spacious showers, and a balcony positioned to capture the stunning views. There is also a twin room, which can convert into a king-bedded room. There is an additional, very private master suite with its own plunge pool, sun deck and garden balé can be added as an optional fifth room. This room is equipped with an iPod dock, television, DVD player and minibar. All bedrooms are air conditioned, generously sized, and tastefully furnished.
The open-air sitting room of Bendega Nui faces the gardens, pool and rice fields. A galleried walkway runs above the sitting area providing another opportunity to enjoy the views. Glass doors lead into the dining room with seating for 20 people. More glass doors open onto the garden at the front. The adjoining kitchen is fully fitted with modern appliances. Outdoors, a stone-tiled infinity-edged swimming pool overlooks the rice fields. Next to the pool is a breezy open-sided pavilion for informal dining. To the far side of the lawn, perched over a koi pond, is a peaceful relaxation bale.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|4 bedroom||USD 825||2|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,034||2|
|6 bedroom||USD 1,213||2|
|7 bedroom||USD 1,328||2|
|8 bedroom||USD 1,525||2|
|9 bedroom||USD 1,559||2|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,011||5|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,247||5|
|6 bedroom||USD 1,455||5|
|7 bedroom||USD 1,675||5|
|8 bedroom||USD 1,836||5|
|9 bedroom||USD 1,929||5|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,675||7|
|6 bedroom||USD 1,906||7|
|7 bedroom||USD 2,402||7|
|8 bedroom||USD 2,402||7|
|9 bedroom||USD 2,483||7|
* Daily Rates are inclusive of all taxes and service charge.
* Villa Bendega Nui and Villa Bendega Rato can be rented together, or with the one-bedroom master pavilion to create a total of nine bedrooms.
* Pavilion can only be booked in conjunction with Bendega Nui and/or Bendega Rato.
* Exclusive use of each villa booked and the services of its staff team, including villa manager, housekeepers, personal chef and security.
* All villa facilities including private swimming pool, unlimited WiFi internet.
* For rentals of 5 bedrooms and up, complimentary use of car and driver for up to 8 hours/day is included in the rate (excludes petrol).
* Discounted rates for stays of 10+ nights
* Electricity, mains water
* Daily breakfast
* Daily maid service
* 8 hour use of car and driver at a special daily rate of USD25++ (excludes petrol).
* Provisioning costs
* Groceries and beverages are billed at cost price plus a 20% service charge
* Tour & activity reservations & coordination
* Spa treatments
* Special events catering for up to 100 guests (or 75 seated guests) can be arranged.
When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to EH within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, EH reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by EH:
For villas in Indonesia, Thailand and Sri Lanka:
For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
For all other countries:
For rentals beginning more than 60 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 50% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 60 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 50% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 50% balance not less than 60 days before the scheduled arrival date.
If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to the manager. All cancellation notices received by the manager will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest's party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and moneys paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher. If the information in any of these is inconsistent, the most recently issued terms will prevail.