A fabulous tropical retreat on the beach
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Local places of interest;
Echo Beach is a mere 0.5km away - along the sand
Nirwana Bali Golf Club; 11km
Seminyak; 11 km
Tanah Lot; 12 km
Denpasar Airport; 20 km
Ubud; 33 km
Live the architectural dream in this fabulous contemporary tropical retreat designed by Sonny Chan and made serene by Albano Daminato. Arnalaya Beach House is a sophisticated yet supremely relaxed family friendly villa on the beachfront in Bali’s beautiful Canggu district, with a large team of staff on hand to ensure that every whim is gracefully met. Five double bedrooms plus a gym that readily converts to make a sixth, provide space for up to 18 guests. An ocean-front bale – the local lexicon for garden pavilion – offers alfresco seating, a built-in barbecue and dining for 14 overlooking the Indian Ocean and a crystal clear 20-metre swimming pool. The private tennis court is action ready and the spa pampers and polishes, while lush green lawns and gardens bowed with fragrant tropical flowers will bring blissful repose in no time.
The lounge and dining room on the second floor of the main building has windows that seem to magically disappear and morph the space into avant-garde outdoor living with terraces seaward and over the courtyard. Plush white sofas face one another, hand crafted tribal tables and skeletal bamboo chairs are scattered about, and a wall is hung with an antique batik print. The air-conditioned formal dining room seats up to 14 people at a bespoke solid teak table, and split bamboo wall panels give the space a casual vibe. Side tables are adorned with clusters of fresh white orchids, an exquisite trio of antique hair combs and mood-creating candle-lit hurricane lamps.
Arnalaya Beach House looks down over beautiful, unspoiled Nelayan Beach, a strip of fisherman’s huts, colourful fishing boats and a sacred temple, at the end of one of Canggu’s most exclusive roads. Beach bums will adore the location, which offers everything from beers on the sands served from a coolbox, to groovy sunset sessions at the uber chilled Old’s Mans beach bar. The famous Echo Beach – less than a ten-minute walk along the ocean’s edge – has a great seafood barbecue and sunset surfing. Seminyak with its fine dining, funky clubs and chic shopping is 20 minutes south. Head north and you will soon reach the Greg Norman designed Nirwana Golf Club that overlooks the important sea temple of Tanah Lot.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|5 bedroom||USD 2,073||2|
|5 bedroom||USD 2,532||5|
|5 bedroom||USD 2,997||7|
* Daily Rates are inclusive of all taxes and service charge.
* Discounted rates for stays of 10+ nights
* Exclusive use of the villa and all its facilities, including the services of a staff team including villa manager, chef, villa attendants.
* Electricity, mains water
* Daily breakfast
* Daily maid service
* Wifi internet
* Special rate of one 8 hours car& driver at USD25++/day (exclude petrol)
* Provisioning costs
* Groceries and beverages are billed at cost price plus a 20% service charge
* Tour & activity reservations & coordination
* Spa treatments
When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to EH within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, EH reserves the right to void the Guest’s booking request. The following deposit payment applicable to most villas (see individual villa terms for full details) must be received by EH:
For villas in Indonesia, Thailand and Sri Lanka:
For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
For all other countries:
For rentals beginning more than 60 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 50% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 60 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit
Where a 50% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 50% balance not less than 60 days before the scheduled arrival date.
If the Guest wishes to cancel a confirmed booking, written notice of cancellation must be sent to the manager. All cancellation notices received by the manager will be acknowledged in writing. It is strongly recommended that the Guest and all members of the Guest's party purchase trip cancellation insurance.
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and moneys paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher. If the information in any of these is inconsistent, the most recently issued terms will prevail.